Marketing managers are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include: Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department. Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations